Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Sonar ki ... Ek Lohar ki


Yesterday was a special flight for me ... not because it was my maiden one but for other reasons. Now the reason  why I was flying ie. 2 attend my convo was quite special but that is not the main focus of this post.

I was flying with two more classmate of mine who were placed with me in the same company... Mr P and Mr C. Both of them, humongous creatures, well not that huge but for me with a modest height of 5f 6' they do seem humongous. I hope they dont get in a bad temper after reading my description of them .... after all I need to spend most of my day with them ... and m in no position to defend myself if both of them decide to explain to me the standard deviation in manpower.

Well back to the main topic ... this was a maiden flight for Mr. C ... It was fun to relive my 1st flight through him .... guess this is wat Pops must be feeling wen they learn of their son's crush ... :D ... reliving gr8 moments ... after all that is what life is all about .... Unfortunately for him this was a budget flight .... typical cramped seats ... wait cramped .... I never felt they were cramped ... but both of my buddies took no time calling the flight cramped .... Poor P sat with his knees touching the front seat still lucky that the guy in front decided not 2 recline his chair .... C was no better .... and here it was me ... lying comfortably as if I was sitting in some charted flight ... for quite some time after living with these guys ... I have been wondering that gr8 height must be awsum ... well I have wondering that for most of my teenage life but now that I have to roam around with these 2 guyz the feeling sometimes gets stronger ... we all kno the inherent benefits .... tall chicks among the big list which I miss but today was my day ...

The flight was a moment of realisation .... to cherish the gifts we have ... to be happy about the numerous graces of the Almighty ... to understand that good moments spent are the real treasure of this temporary life .... and last with when we got down from the flight with a crooked smile on a face come the words .... "So Sonar ki .... ek lohar ki"

1 comment:

neelam said...

hey!! ur blog is same as u think..nice to see u blogging...

do smtyms take tym to explain ur "HATHI" wali theory to us all...i wil be glad...

cheers,