Thursday, April 22, 2010

I dont know ...

I walk into my guides cabin ... I show it to him ... He asks me wat is it ? ...

One day earlier:
I am a Masters students and am supposed 2 do research ... so accordingly I was trying to achieve something ... lets cut the details out.

Interestingly I get some deposition of it in my beaker which I was not expecting ... after keeping some solution overnight ... I am startled ... so I take it to my guide and show it ... he asks me what is it ...

I reply ... "I dont know" ... we both laugh .... literally and I smile again while writing this blog ... research is a lot of these I dont know stuff ... Sent the deposition for some probing today ... but it was cool man ... because in this wen u say ... "I dont know" ... u are actually up to something ... u got the most cherished thing in research ... a problem to solve :)

No comments: