Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some awsum quotes

I never let my schooling get in the way of my education - Mark Twain
Sep 2012

In the long run, all of us will be dead
-Old saying
[Feb 2012]

With great responsibility comes great power [:P] - Sweetswatster

Tumhar pyar ishq aur mera pyaar friendship request - BT

I don’t have a license to kill. I have a learner’s permit - stolen by some one

Life is not fair. But Life is not fair to anyone and that makes life fair - Jeet's gtalk status

Integral from birth to death of luck = 0; but that does not tell anything about the instantaneous value of luck - PK

You never conquer a mountain. You stand on the summit a few moments; then the wind blows your footprints away. -Arlene Blum

You dont conquer the mountain. You conquer yourself - Edmund Hillary (Apr 2015)

I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind, I will never die. --Calvin

E-Insulated (Feb 2011)
-Smriti Ojha

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.
  - Dame Edna Everage

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
 - Zen Buddhism, Steve Jobs and his biographer

Big problems are never solved. Big problems can only be broken down into tiny problems whose solution is known a priori (09 Apr 2015)
-Udayan Ganguly  

No comments: